The Northeastern Illinois University Welcome Desk (Information Center) and Box Office can help you find answers to all of your questions related to campus information and resources. Our friendly student staff will be happy to help you with a wide variety of services.
Conveniently located in Village Square, we also serve as an extension of the University Box Office and can sell tickets to ticketed University events.
To reach us, call (773) 442-INFO (4636) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Now Hiring Student Employees!
We are hiring for great student employees to work as Shuttle Drivers and on the Welcome Desk and Event Production team for the 2018-19 Academic Year. Check out our job postings on NEIUhire and search for:
1. Student Campus Shuttle Driver and
2. Student Union, Event and Conference Services (SUECS) Student Aide
NEIUHire Link: https://neiu-csm.symplicity.com/
Fall 2018 Hours:
Monday-Friday: 9 a.m.-9 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: Closed
*Hours of operation will be reduced during holiday and semester breaks.
Welcome Desk (Information Center) Services
Inquire about the following at the Welcome Desk (Information Center):
Tickets to NEIU performing arts concerts
Or you may purchase tickets in person at the Box Office. The Box Office will be open on performance nights as needed for ticket sales.
Discounted AMC movie tickets
Tickets are $9 each and limited to two (2) tickets per person (student, faculty or staff) per semester, if available.
Sold $0.49 per stamp or $9.80 for a book of 20.
Student, Staff and Faculty ID Cards
The first ID is free. Replacements are $10 for standard cards and $25 for residents of The Nest.
Lockers are located and can be rented in Bernard Brommel Hall (BBH), Lech Walesa Hall (LWH), and the Fine Arts (FA) buildings.
- To rent a locker in FA, you must be a Fine Arts major and have approval from the department to rent a locker (due to limited number of lockers in the FA building).
- The locker rental fee is $5 per semester.
- BBH has built-in locks, but you must use your own lock on lockers in LWH or FA.
- Please make sure your content is removed by the end date listed on the form. All items found in lockers after the end date will be donated.
Lost and Found
Found items can be turned in to the Welcome Desk (Information Center). To retrieve a lost item, you may arrive in-person to see if your item has been turned in or check the Crowdfind website and file a claim.
Visit our office to process your U-pass or if you have questions about your U-Pass. Check out the U-Pass information page for more info!