Welcome to Project Success
Established in 1968 as an educational access and equity program, a main focus was to recruit and retain African American students.Today, Project Success remains dedicated to access and equity by serving students of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, and backgrounds making it one of the most diverse programs on campus. Project Success also continues its tradition of creating innovative student support services that help retain students by providing support services that help students build a strong academic and social foundation while they are transitioning into the colligate environment.
- A merit based scholarship
- Attentive academic advising
- A three-credit academic skills building and transition course
- Access to Academic Peer Mentors
- Access to exclusive tutoring programs in the Learning Support Center and the Math Development Program
- Access to academic skills building workshops
- Priority consideration for all Northeastern Summer Transition Programs
- Social and Northeastern school spirit programs & events
- Multicultural & performing arts activities for Project Success students
- Caring, supportive, and enthusiastic staff members
Questions? Contact us at (773) 442-4980.
Eligible applicants for admission will have an Admission Score of 550 or higher
To apply, you must submit an application and fee, along with all documents and materials identified in the ‘Freshman Applicants’ portion of the Northeastern admission application.
For more information about the program, please call (773) 442-4980.
Northeastern to host 2017 Chicago Chamber Music Festival
19 hours agoNortheastern Illinois University will host the Chicago Chamber Music Festival (CCMF) from July 29 through Aug. 5. CCMF is a one-week summer immersion program for talented young musicians ages…
Greg Carr to lecture at Carruthers Center
Monday, July 17, 2017Associate Professor of Africana Studies and Chair of the Department of Afro-American Studies at Howard University Greg Carr will deliver a lecture titled “Black Education and Politics in…
Pakistan ambassador to U.S. to speak at Northeastern
Monday, July 17, 2017Northeastern Illinois University’s Department of Political Science and Dr. Mohammad Mossadegh Initiative will host Pakistan’s ambassador to the United States, Aizaz Ahmad Chaudhry, for a…