If you are a Northeastern Illinois University student who is planning to attend law school or a health profession school, the Pre-Professional Adviser can assist you with personal attention, support and guidance as you pursue your goals by providing you with necessary information related to prerequisites, entrance exams, and other services.
The College of Arts and Sciences offers several resources and services for students who intend to apply to professional and/or graduate schools after completing their bachelor's degree such as:
- Guiding, monitoring and assisting students in their academic progress and success and their involvement in activities, workshops and internships
- Assisting students in the application process to professional graduate programs
- Information and advice on course selection for professional graduate programs
- Information about the basic requirements and admission procedures for professional graduate programs
- Referrals to other appropriate resources for information about professional graduate programs
- Assist students to make connections with other NEIU faculty and staff members
- Advise students on how to obtain letters of recommendation
- Assist students in preparing personal statements.
- Provide opportunities for students to learn more about professional and graduate programs as well as other career options
Pre-Professional PLANNING FOR:
Pre-Professional Student Organizations
The NEIU Pre-Law Society is a student-run club for current NEIU students interested in pursuing Law School. The Society offers opportunities to participate in pre-law related events, hear guest speakers, take practice LSAT exams, moot court, and more.
Current NEIU Students are invited to join the Pre-Law Society on CollegiateLink
Future Health Professionals Club
To promote health consciousness amongst the student body, sponsor health related activities for the benefit of the community at large and provide a network of resources for NEIU pre-health students.
Current NEIU Students are invited to join the Future health Professionals on CollegiateLink