Welcome to Project Success
Established in 1968 as an educational access and equity program, a main focus was to recruit and retain African American students.Today, Project Success remains dedicated to access and equity by serving students of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, and backgrounds making it one of the most diverse programs on campus. Project Success also continues its tradition of creating innovative student support services that help retain students by providing support services that help students build a strong academic and social foundation while they are transitioning into the colligate environment.
- A merit based scholarship
- Attentive academic advising
- A three-credit academic skills building and transition course
- Access to Academic Peer Mentors
- Access to exclusive tutoring programs in the Learning Support Center and the Math Development Program
- Access to academic skills building workshops
- Priority consideration for all Northeastern Summer Transition Programs
- Social and Northeastern school spirit programs & events
- Multicultural & performing arts activities for Project Success students
- Caring, supportive, and enthusiastic staff members
Questions? Contact us at (773) 442-4980.
Eligible applicants for admission will have an Admission Score of 550 or higher
To apply, you must submit an application and fee, along with all documents and materials identified in the ‘Freshman Applicants’ portion of the Northeastern admission application.
For more information about the program, please call (773) 442-4980.
Polish American Association to honor Northeastern Illinois University
17 hours agoThe Polish American Association (PAA) has announced its selection of Northeastern Illinois University as its 2017 Honoree and Award recipient. The award will be presented…
Northeastern designated as Voter Friendly Campus
20 hours agoNortheastern Illinois University is one of 83 campuses in 23 states that have been designated as Voter Friendly Campuses. The initiative, led by national nonpartisan…
Dr. Linda Rae Murray to deliver Health Day keynote address
2 days agoDr. Linda Rae Murray, the former Chief Medical Officer of Cook County Health and Hospital System, will deliver the keynote address for 2017 Health Day…