Because of alumni like you the NEIU Alumni Association had a successful year raising more than 37% more revenue than the year prior.
In an effort to keep the momentum, the NEIU Alumni Advisory Board and the Office of Alumni Relations are launching a 2015 NEIUAA Membership Drive February - March.
The GOAL is to grow enhanced memberships to the Alumni Association at any level and increase alumni participation in University events and programs – we want you to reconnect with your alma mater!
What can your ENHANCED membership do for you?
- Lifetime alumni privileges
- Invitations to exclusive Alumni events
- Access to online library resources
- Benefits for family members
- Subscriptions to the premiere Jewel Box performances
- Professional development and career counseling services
- Travel discounts on hotels and car rentals
- Networking opportunities with fellow alumni and faculty
- Opportunities for you to share your success story
What can you do with your ENHANCED membership?
- Help the NEIU Alumni Association grow it’s Internship Scholarship for current students. A portion of your donation provides financial support for internship opportunities to students, and engagement of students in the NEIU Alumni Association.
Rachel Hall, NEIUAA Internship Scholarship Recipient
For Hall, the NEIUAA internship scholarship was one of four scholarships she’s earned at the university in the past year. “We need to empower African-American youths to do everything,” she said. “You can become a teacher, you can do robotics. If children are empowered and educated, they can do anything. I hope my story will encourage others,” Hall said. “If I can’t be anything else, let me be an example that you can do this.”
Noteworthy at Northeastern: Working in the community
18 hours agoNortheastern Illinois University is always working with its community partners. Now that spring has arrived, those volunteer efforts are moving outside. We’ve got more on…
Northeastern, community partners unite for Cesar Chavez Day of Service
21 hours agoFor a third year, Northeastern Illinois University will celebrate the life and work of American farmworker, labor leader and civil rights activist Cesar Chavez through…
Northeastern earns Consortium of Academic and Research Libraries grant
2 days agoNortheastern Illinois University Department of History Assistant Professor Joshua Salzmann and Associate Dean of Libraries Dave Green have co-authored a grant proposal that was awarded…