Welcome Northeastern Illinois University Alumni!
We are excited that you are interested in Northeastern’s alumni programs, events and resources to keep you connected with your alma mater and alumni network that includes 73,000 graduates around the world.
We are proud to share that the Office of Alumni Relations has expanded its programs to offer more benefits and resources.
NEIU Alumni Association Membership Program
What can your ENHANCED membership do for you?
- Lifetime alumni privileges
- Invitations to exclusive Alumni events
- Access to online library resources
- Benefits for family members
- Subscriptions to the premiere Jewel Box performances
- Professional development and career counseling services
- Travel discounts on hotels and car rentals
- Networking opportunities with fellow alumni and faculty
- Opportunities for you to share your success story
What can you do with your ENHANCED membership?
- Help the NEIU Alumni Association grow it’s Internship Scholarship for current students. A portion of your donation provides financial support for internship opportunities to students, and engagement of students in the NEIU Alumni Association.
Rachel Hall, NEIUAA Internship Scholarship Recipient
For Hall, the NEIUAA internship scholarship was one of four scholarships she’s earned at the university in the past year. “We need to empower African-American youths to do everything,” she said. “You can become a teacher, you can do robotics. If children are empowered and educated, they can do anything. I hope my story will encourage others,” Hall said. “If I can’t be anything else, let me be an example that you can do this.”
Join us on Social Media
Now you can get your Alumni Association news and network with your fellow alumni on Facebook and Twitter . Create a profile on LinkedIn and join our Alumni Association group by choosing Groups in the LinkedIn search box and typing in Northeastern Illinois University.
Get your new NEIU Eagle Card
Receive discounts on hundreds of Chicago area restaurants and business by participating in the Student Savings Club/Alumni Preferred Partners Program. Learn how to receive your EAGLE CARD by clicking here !
Ensemble Español launches 40th anniversary fundraising campaign
3 days agoIn tribute to the Ensemble Español Spanish Dance Theater’s 40th anniversary season, the company has announced a yearlong fundraising campaign titled 40 for 40. The campaign…
Noteworthy at Northeastern: Reunion edition
3 days agoNortheastern Illinois University’s Reunion weekend is upon us—and some of the alumni are on stage! We’ve got details on the two-day festivities, the Northeastern-influenced band…
Northeastern near top of report on student participation as election judges
3 days agoNortheastern Illinois University ranked fifth out of 71 colleges and universities in the Chicago area for student applications to participate as election judges in three…