2015 Graduate Survey
Fill out this Graduate Exit Survey so that Alumni Relations can better serve you! Survey will be open through May 30, 2015.
Because of alumni like you the NEIU Alumni Association had a successful year raising more than 37% more revenue than the year prior.
In an effort to keep the momentum, the NEIU Alumni Advisory Board and the Office of Alumni Relations are launching a 2015 NEIUAA Membership Drive February - March.
The GOAL is to grow enhanced memberships to the Alumni Association at any level and increase alumni participation in University events and programs – we want you to reconnect with your alma mater!
What can your ENHANCED membership do for you?
- Lifetime alumni privileges
- Invitations to exclusive Alumni events
- Access to online library resources
- Benefits for family members
- Subscriptions to the premiere Jewel Box performances
- Professional development and career counseling services
- Travel discounts on hotels and car rentals
- Networking opportunities with fellow alumni and faculty
- Opportunities for you to share your success story
What can you do with your ENHANCED membership?
- Help the NEIU Alumni Association grow it’s Internship Scholarship for current students. A portion of your donation provides financial support for internship opportunities to students, and engagement of students in the NEIU Alumni Association.
Rachel Hall, NEIUAA Internship Scholarship Recipient
For Hall, the NEIUAA internship scholarship was one of four scholarships she’s earned at the university in the past year. “We need to empower African-American youths to do everything,” she said. “You can become a teacher, you can do robotics. If children are empowered and educated, they can do anything. I hope my story will encourage others,” Hall said. “If I can’t be anything else, let me be an example that you can do this.”
Noteworthy at Northeastern: Support for science students
2 days agoSummer semester is in full swing, so let’s heat things up with a closer look at the Student Center for Science Engagement. Read all about…
Public universities advocate for state funding support
3 days agoPresidents and Board of Trustee chairs representing each of Illinois’ nine public universities met face-to-face with top legislative leaders Tuesday to urge support for higher…
Thomas Tobin collaborates on book about evaluating online faculty
4 days agoThomas J. Tobin, coordinator of learning technologies at Northeastern Illinois University’s Center for Teaching and Learning, has co-authored the first comprehensive book on creating a…