All Students Are Welcome at Northeastern
The Division of Student Affairs has created resources for undocumented prospective and current students, and their families.
The Undocumented Student Resources was created to ensure that Northeastern provides our undocumented students with the tools and resources they need to successfully pursue their education and to provide faculty and staff with information and resources to better assist undocumented students and their families.
Please click on the link below to access the Undocumented Student Resources.
Northeastern is committed to doing everything in its capacities to ensure that all students, faculty and staff feel safe in our community, that you have as much knowledge as possible, and that you are aware of the University resources available to you during this distressing time.
Support for our University community
Northeastern is here to help and support you in any way we can. Below are some of the services and resources you might wish to contact or recommend to other members of the University community.
- The Office of International Programs will provide updated information as it becomes available with regard to visas, travel recommendations and status. (773) 442-4796, email@example.com
- The University Police will continue its practice not to arrest or detain someone solely on the belief that the person is not a legal resident of the U.S. Additionally, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agents will not be permitted to use University Police facilities or equipment to question someone based solely on their immigration status.
- Student Health and Counseling Services offers counseling services to currently registered Northeastern students. (773) 442-4650, firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Dean of Students Office works with the University community to advocate, support, adjudicate and educate Northeastern students that are involved in incidents or circumstances where intervention is necessary to protect, correct and/or provide due process to find meaningful solutions. (773) 442-4610, email@example.com
- The Angelina Pedroso Center for Diversity and Intercultural Affairs develops and provides programming and initiatives in a welcoming environment designed to educate, empower and retain students from socially and culturally diverse backgrounds. The Center is comprised of six collaborating, identity-based resource areas. (773) 442-5449, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please know that we are here for you, and that we stand by all members of our diverse University Community, regardless of citizenship.