Are you currently enrolled in university classes in which writing is involved? If your answer is yes, then we invite you to schedule an appointment with one of our writing tutors.
About our Writing Tutors
- Our tutors are experienced writers.
- Our tutors can help you at any stage of the writing process.
- Our goal is to help you develop your own strategies for writing.
- As our services are in high demand, we encourage you to make appointments in advance.
- Weekly appointments are available and encouraged. Ask us about them.
About Your Tutoring Session
- You can expect help with brainstorming and planning.
- You can expect help with first, second, and final drafts.
- You can learn to proofread for your mistakes.
Our writing tutors work with students individually for 50 minutes. To make an appointment with a writing tutor at the Learning Support Center, please contact our front desk at (773) 442-4568.
For all other concerns, please contact Writing Specialist, Jessie Miller, at J-Miller30@neiu.edu or (773) 442-5484.