The following are Northeastern’s Focus Programs:
- Bilingual Endorsement FOCUS Program
- Early Childhood Education FOCUS Program
- Elementary Education FOCUS Program
- Health Education (9-12) Endorsement FOCUS Program
- Physical Education (K-12) Endorsement FOCUS Program
- Secondary Education FOCUS Program
Please see Additional Requirements for Graduate Programs to see which semester(s) your program of interest admits students.
Academic Catalog Information
Take a closer look at the Focus Programs.
Department and Contact Information
If you are interested in the program or have questions, please contact Teacher Education at (773) 442-5380.
Northeastern Illinois University is home to 9,000 students from all corners of the world and is one of the most ethnically diverse universities in the nation. Our small class sizes, flexible schedules and dedicated faculty can help you succeed in your studies.
We offer an education with value.