Welcome to Project Success
Established in 1968 as an educational access and equity program, a main focus was to recruit and retain African American students.Today, Project Success remains dedicated to access and equity by serving students of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, and backgrounds making it one of the most diverse programs on campus. Project Success also continues its tradition of creating innovative student support services that help retain students by providing support services that help students build a strong academic and social foundation while they are transitioning into the colligate environment.
- A merit based scholarship
- Attentive academic advising
- A three-credit academic skills building and transition course
- Access to Academic Peer Mentors
- Access to exclusive tutoring programs in the Learning Support Center and the Math Development Program
- Access to academic skills building workshops
- Priority consideration for all Northeastern Summer Transition Programs
- Social and Northeastern school spirit programs & events
- Multicultural & performing arts activities for Project Success students
- Caring, supportive, and enthusiastic staff members
Questions? Contact us at (773) 442-4980.
Eligible applicants for admission will have an Admission Score of 550 or higher
To apply, you must submit an application and fee, along with all documents and materials identified in the ‘Freshman Applicants’ portion of the Northeastern admission application.
For more information about the program, please call (773) 442-4980.
Mateo Farzaneh publishes debut book about Iranian Constitutional Revolution
16 hours agoMateo Farzaneh fell in love with reading history and biographies at a young age. Now the Northeastern Illinois University assistant professor of History has written…
Ensemble Español brings back ‘Flamenco Passion’
2 days agoEnsemble Español Spanish Dance Theater’s popular “Flamenco Passion” live dance and music performances will return to the North Shore Center for the Performing Arts on…
Noteworthy at Northeastern: Commencement edition
7 days agoThe week began with another inspirational Commencement ceremony—this one featuring the legendary Rita Moreno as speaker—and ended with the groundbreaking for Northeastern Illinois University’s first…