Project Success is an academic engagement program that historically, and continues, to serve African-American and first-generation students as they transition from high school to Northeastern. Students in Project Success are provided with personal and academic support programs and services designed to enhance learning and development, as well as ease the academic and social transition to Northeastern.
Project Success students receive:
- An Academic Advisor trained to support minority and first-generation students.
- Programs that help you stay in college and get good grades.
- Social programs that connect you to other students and fun things to do on campus.
- Academic skills building courses and workshops that help you become a stronger student.
- Scholarships for new and current students.
How to Apply/Admission Requirements
Eligible applicants for admission will meet the following academic requirements:
- Rank in the lower 50% of graduating class, AND
- ACT composite score of 15-18, AND
- A minimum of a 2.0 cumulative GPA
To apply, you must submit an application and fee, along with all documents and materials identified in the ‘Freshman Applicants’ portion of the Northeastern admission application. For more information about the program, please call(773) 442-4980.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 773-442-4980
Northeastern to host Disability Awareness Day event
23 hours agoNortheastern Illinois University will host Objectifying (Dis)ability, a Disability Awareness Day event, on Wednesday, Oct. 22. The daylong event, which is free and open to the…
Noteworthy at Northeastern: Oct. 17, 2014
1 day agoFrom a major announcement to major rankings, here’s your weekly scoop on Northeastern Illinois University. Around the Commons Economic Inequality Initiative Northeastern has been selected as one of…
Northeastern to host Art in Response to Violence Conference
1 day agoNortheastern Illinois University will host the 5th International Art in Response to Violence Conference on Oct. 23-24. The two-day conference encourages understanding of the role art…