Project Success is an academic engagement program that historically, and continues, to serve African-American and first-generation students as they transition from high school to Northeastern. Students in Project Success are provided with personal and academic support programs and services designed to enhance learning and development, as well as ease the academic and social transition to Northeastern.
Project Success students receive:
- An Academic Advisor trained to support minority and first-generation students.
- Programs that help you stay in college and get good grades.
- Social programs that connect you to other students and fun things to do on campus.
- Academic skills building courses and workshops that help you become a stronger student.
- Scholarships for new and current students.
How to Apply/Admission Requirements
Eligible applicants for admission will meet the following academic requirements:
- Rank in the lower 50% of graduating class, AND
- ACT composite score of 15-18, AND
- A minimum of a 2.0 cumulative GPA
To apply, you must submit an application and fee, along with all documents and materials identified in the ‘Freshman Applicants’ portion of the Northeastern admission application. For more information about the program, please call(773) 442-4980.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 773-442-4980
Northeastern nominates Lincoln Academy Student Laureate
3 hours agoNortheastern Illinois University has nominated Emma Battaglia as the Northeastern 2014 Lincoln Academy Student Laureate. Battaglia, a senior majoring in Economics and Elementary Education, is vice…
Noteworthy at Northeastern: Reunion rewind
9 hours agoThis just in to the Northeastern Illinois University newsroom: Legendary broadcaster Bill Kurtis headlined the 2014 Alumni Reunion. We’ve got details on his lecture and…
‘Let me be an example’
2 days agoRachel Hall’s story could be one of sadness and tragedy. She endured a troubled childhood in Columbus, Ohio. She’s been a homeless mother. And in 2005,…