Project Success is an academic engagement program that historically, and continues, to serve African-American and first-generation students as they transition from high school to Northeastern. Students in Project Success are provided with personal and academic support programs and services designed to enhance learning and development, as well as ease the academic and social transition to Northeastern.
Project Success students receive:
- An Academic Advisor trained to support minority and first-generation students.
- Programs that help you stay in college and get good grades.
- Social programs that connect you to other students and fun things to do on campus.
- Academic skills building courses and workshops that help you become a stronger student.
- Scholarships for new and current students.
How to Apply/Admission Requirements
Eligible applicants for admission will meet the following academic requirements:
- Rank in the lower 50% of graduating class, AND
- ACT composite score of 15-18, AND
- A minimum of a 2.0 cumulative GPA
To apply, you must submit an application and fee, along with all documents and materials identified in the ‘Freshman Applicants’ portion of the Northeastern admission application. For more information about the program, please call(773) 442-4980.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 773-442-4980
Admission Deadline Extended to July 25
Thursday, June 26, 2014It is not too late to apply and register for Fall 2014 classes. Northeastern will be accepting applications until July 25 for undergraduate, graduate and…
EMERGE Summer Program for First-Year Incoming Freshmen
Thursday, June 26, 2014Are you a first-year incoming freshman looking to build your confidence in reading and math? The English and Math Enrichment, Readiness and Growth Experience (EMERGE) Summer Program at…
New El Centro Location to Open Fall 2014
Thursday, June 26, 2014After more than 40 years of serving students and the community in leased space, Northeastern Illinois University El Centro will have a new, permanent home…