Welcome to Project Success
Established in 1968 as an educational access and equity program, a main focus was to recruit and retain African American students.Today, Project Success remains dedicated to access and equity by serving students of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, and backgrounds making it one of the most diverse programs on campus. Project Success also continues its tradition of creating innovative student support services that help retain students by providing support services that help students build a strong academic and social foundation while they are transitioning into the colligate environment.
- A merit based scholarship
- Attentive academic advising
- A three-credit academic skills building and transition course
- Access to Academic Peer Mentors
- Access to exclusive tutoring programs in the Learning Support Center and the Math Development Program
- Access to academic skills building workshops
- Priority consideration for all Northeastern Summer Transition Programs
- Social and Northeastern school spirit programs & events
- Multicultural & performing arts activities for Project Success students
- Caring, supportive, and enthusiastic staff members
Questions? Contact us at (773) 442-4980.
Eligible applicants for admission will have an Admission Score of 550 or higher
To apply, you must submit an application and fee, along with all documents and materials identified in the ‘Freshman Applicants’ portion of the Northeastern admission application.
For more information about the program, please call (773) 442-4980.
Noteworthy at Northeastern: Fourth of July edition
6 hours agoHappy Fourth of July weekend! Let the fireworks begin early with these updates about Northeastern Illinois University’s latest trip abroad, the Kane scholarship fundraiser and…
Noteworthy at Northeastern: Meet the faculty members who earned tenure
Friday, June 24, 2016Congratulations to 17 newly tenured members of the Northeastern Illinois University faculty! We’ve got the details and bios to mark the accomplishment, plus summer concert…
Northeastern awards tenure and promotions to 17 faculty members
Thursday, June 23, 2016Northeastern Illinois University has awarded tenure and promotions to associate professor for 17 members of the faculty, who were introduced during the June 23 Board…