Welcome to Project Success
Established in 1968 as an educational access and equity program, a main focus was to recruit and retain African American students.Today, Project Success remains dedicated to access and equity by serving students of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, and backgrounds making it one of the most diverse programs on campus. Project Success also continues its tradition of creating innovative student support services that help retain students by providing support services that help students build a strong academic and social foundation while they are transitioning into the colligate environment.
- A merit based scholarship
- Attentive academic advising
- A three-credit academic skills building and transition course
- Access to Academic Peer Mentors
- Access to exclusive tutoring programs in the Learning Support Center and the Math Development Program
- Access to academic skills building workshops
- Priority consideration for all Northeastern Summer Transition Programs
- Social and Northeastern school spirit programs & events
- Multicultural & performing arts activities for Project Success students
- Caring, supportive, and enthusiastic staff members
Questions? Contact us at (773) 442-4980.
Eligible applicants for admission will have an Admission Score of 550 or higher
To apply, you must submit an application and fee, along with all documents and materials identified in the ‘Freshman Applicants’ portion of the Northeastern admission application.
For more information about the program, please call (773) 442-4980.
Kanes make student scholarships a family affair
9 hours agoHonoring thy mother and father is a commandment the Kane sisters have taken to heart. While Northeastern Illinois University’s longest-running philanthropic event and its namesake scholarships…
Northeastern offers summer’s final Enrollment Express for students
10 hours agoNortheastern Illinois University will host the final One Stop Enrollment Express of the summer on the Main Campus on Tuesday, Aug. 11. Departments from across the…
Noteworthy at Northeastern: Home and abroad
3 days agoWhat a week for Northeastern Illinois University! Anthropology Assistant Professor Siobhán Cooke was awarded a grant for her research in Colombia, Ensemble Español had two…