August 23, 2016
9:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Strengthening NEIYOU is a one-day conference open to all Northeastern students designed to foster personal leadership development. The conference will offer students the opportunity to learn from the vast expertise of our staff and faculty and is designed to help students tap into and expand their leadership potential, helping them grow both personally and professionally.
Strengthening NEIYOU will allow you to uncover your leadership strengths and practice core leadership competencies through targeted workshops and activities. Strengthening NEIYOU will provide you with the opportunity to discover, develop and apply your unique talents in order to achieve academic, career, and personal success.
The deadline to register is August 15th. Breakfast and lunch will be provided.
If you have any question, please email Elvis Guzman at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Strengthening NEIYOU is a collaborative program sponsored by the Division of Student Affairs and Academic Affairs.
9:00 - 9:30 a.m.
Registration (Light breakfast will be provided)
9:30 - 10:00 a.m.
Welcome Remarks & Team Builder
10:00 - 11:00 a.m.
Powerful Leadership - Keynote
11:00 a.m. - Noon
- New Officers: Collegiate Link
- Advanced Officers: Marketing & Branding Your Organization
- Student Body: Diverse Teams
- Student Employees: Professionalism & Accountability
Noon - 1:00 p.m.
1:00 - 2:00 p.m.
- New Officers: Campus Labs
- Advanced Officers: Group Dynamics: Motivating your Team
- Student Body: Leadership Paradigms & Effective Leadership
- Student Employees: Interpersonal Communication/Group Dynamics
2:00 - 3:00 p.m.
- New Officers: Student Leadership Development Resources
- Advanced Officers: Leadership & Careers
- Student Employees: Social Media: You and Your Department
3:00 - 3:30 p.m.
Final Remarks & Reflection