The Rainbow Flag Project is an initiative sponsored by the LGBTQA Resource Center which seeks to create a visible network of support for LGBTQA students for LGBTQ History month, celebrated from October 1st through October 31st.
How it works:
- Step 1: Request a rainbow flag for LGBTQ History month by clicking here.
- Step 2: Receive your rainbow flag packet in campus mail the last week of September.
- Step 3: Hang up the rainbow flag on Oct. 1. You can hang up your flag in your office or anywhere publically on campus that you have the authority to do so.
- Step 4: Keep the flag displayed through Oct. 31.
- Step 5: If asked about your rainbow flag, share with others your rainbow flag packet materials.
- Step 6: Be an amazing ALLY!
If you have any questions or inquires about the Rainbow Flag Project, please feel free to reach out to the LGBTQA Resource Center for more information, email@example.com