Join us for the Annual Mini-Kane Mini-Golf Outing!!
Join fellow faculty, staff and students for our annual mini-golf tournament held all over Northeastern Illinois University's main campus. The tournament raises funds and awareness for the 42nd Annual Chuck Kane Memorial Golf Outing. All proceeds support NEIU Foundation student scholarships.
|Thursday, March 6, 2014
Noon to 6:00 p.m.
Northeastern Illinois University Main Campus
$3 per person
$5 per couple
$10 per foursome
Reserve your spot today!
*Participants who complete three (3) or more holes and turn in their scorecards at one of the course holes or to the Alumni Relations Office (Building I) by Friday, March 7th will be entered to win fabulous prizes!
Save a Spot today and Register on March 6th in Village Square!
Participant Rules and Regulations
- Participants can visit the registration table in Village Square between 11:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. on March 6th or any hole to register and play mini-golf
- Participants must check-in the day of the event to receive their scorecard, souvenir golf ball and a wristband to participate in the mini-golf course.
- Any participant interested in purchasing a t-shirt should pick up the t-shirt at the check-in table in Village Square on the day of the event, or anytime after the event in the Alumni Center, Building I. Cost is $10 a shirt. Limited quantity available.
- Participants may start at any hole, play in any order, and may play in between classes.
- Putters will be provided for participants at each hole. Scorecards with a course map will be provided to participants upon check-in.
- Please play fair and treat other participants with respect.
- No refunds will be provided. All proceeds will support the Chuck Kane Memorial Scholarship Fund.
For more information:
Contact Andrew Machado, Alumni Coordinator, with any other event questions. The Office of Alumni Relations is also available to address any other inquires at 773.442.4205 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.