Join us for the Annual Mini-Kane Mini-Golf Outing!!
Join fellow faculty, staff and students for our annual mini-golf tournament held all over Northeastern Illinois University's main campus. The tournament raises funds and awareness for the 41st Annual Chuck Kane Memorial Golf Outing. All proceeds support NEIU Foundation student scholarships.
*Participants who complete three (3) or more holes and turn in their scorecards at one of the course holes or to the Alumni Relations Office (Building I) by Friday, April 5th will be entered to win fabulous prizes!
Participant Rules and Regulations
- Participants must register either in advance or the day of the event. Day of registrants can visit the registration table in Village Square between 11:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. on April 4th.
- Participants must check-in the day of the event in Village Square to receive their scorecard, souvenir golf ball and a wristband to participate in the mini-golf course.
- Any participant ordering a t-shirt should pick up the t-shirt at the check-in table in Village Square on the day of the event, or anytime after the event in the Alumni Center, Building I.
- Participants may start at any hole, play in any order, and may play in between classes.
- Putters and golf balls will be provided for participants at each hole. Scorecards with a course map will be provided to participants upon check-in.
- Please play fair and treat other participants with respect.
- 7. No refunds will be provided. All proceeds will support the Chuck Kane Memorial Scholarship Fund.
Not on campus that day? Not to worry?
Consider making a donation of $4.41 in honor of the 41st anniversary!! To make a donation of any size, click the Give Now button on the left.
For more information:
Contact Andrew Machado, Alumni Coordinator, with any other event questions. The Office of Alumni Relations is also available to address any other inquires at 773.442.4205 or at email@example.com.