Refer to the NEIU Academic Catalog for specific information regarding undergraduate graduation requirements.
- General Education Requirements (including Math/Quantitative Reasoning)
- English 101 or equivalent
- Students admitted Fall 2008 and after must complete a writing intensive (WIP) course.
- Improving Human Relations Requirement
- Declaring a Major
- Major Program Requirements
- 24 credit hours of upper division (300 level) and 18 credit hours at either the 200- or 300-level
- credit hours residency requirement
- Filing for Graduation
- Successful completion of at least 120 semester hours
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 or above. Some academic programs and departments have other specific grade requirements.
Graduation Requirements (Bachelor of Arts in Interdisciplinary Studies &the University Without Walls)
Contact the Nontraditional Degree Programs Office (773-442-6030) or see the NDP website for Specific information regarding BAIS and UWW graduation requirements.