Should you need to drop a course - or completely withdraw from all of your classes - please review the below chart for details regarding deadline dates, refund/credit percentages, and grades to be assigned.
Tuition and Fees Refund/Credit Schedule
||Oct. 22-Jan. 4
||Jan. 5-Jan. 21
||Jan. 22-Feb. 4
||Feb. 5-Mar. 5
||Mar. 6-Mar. 29
|Credit / Refund Amount
- To officially drop or withdraw from any or all courses, access NEIUport. The transaction must be completed by 11:59 p.m. on the dates listed above.
- The tuition refunds/credits apply should you be reducing your course load or completely withdrawing from all courses. If you are completely withdrawing from all of your courses, you will be assessed a $10 Complete Withdrawal fee between October 22 through March 5.
- If you drop and add a course on the same date during the 90% credit period, you will not be assessed the 10% if the credit hours for the added course are the same number or more as the dropped course.
- Failure to officially withdraw or drop classes will result in the assignment of an “F” (Failure) grade.
- If you completely withdraw from all courses after the 100% credit period, you may still be assessed charges if you have not paid the full amount of tuition and fees.