New TEACH GRant
The Teacher Education Assistance for College and Higher Education (TEACH) Grant Program to benefit current and prospective teachers will be available to NEIU students beginning
Award Amount: Up to $4,000 per academic year. The award, when combined with other aid, cannot exceed the Cost of Attendance (COA). The award amount is prorated for those attending less than full-time.
• $16,000 for students on their first undergraduate or post-baccalaureate (none-degree) program AND
• $8,000 for graduate students
• Students need to meet basic eligibility requirements for the FREE Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) AND
• Must be currently completing coursework necessary to begin a career in teaching; OR
• Plan on completing coursework necessary to begin a career in teaching.
Must have at least a 3.25 cumulative GPA for each payment period
For additional information on the NEW TEACH Grant, visit the Teach Grant Program Site.
For application information contact the NEIU Financial Aid Office.