Project Success is an academic engagement program that historically, and continues, to serve African-American and first-generation students as they transition from high school to Northeastern. Students in Project Success are provided with personal and academic support programs and services designed to enhance learning and development, as well as ease the academic and social transition to Northeastern.
Project Success students receive:
- An Academic Advisor trained to support minority and first-generation students.
- Programs that help you stay in college and get good grades.
- Social programs that connect you to other students and fun things to do on campus.
- Academic skills building courses and workshops that help you become a stronger student.
- Scholarships for new and current students.
How to Apply/Admission Requirements
Eligible applicants for admission will meet the following academic requirements:
- Rank in the lower 50% of graduating class, AND
- ACT composite score of 15-18, AND
- A minimum of a 2.0 cumulative GPA
To apply, you must submit an application and fee, along with all documents and materials identified in the ‘Freshman Applicants’ portion of the Northeastern admission application. For more information about the program, please call(773) 442-4980.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 773-442-4980
Northeastern Illinois University Selects American Campus Communities to Develop its Student Housing
6 days agoNortheastern Illinois University has selected the team member that will be responsible for the planning, development and operations of the University’s inaugural student residences. One…
New El Centro Location to Open Fall 2014
Sunday, August 10, 2014After more than 40 years of serving students and the community in leased space, Northeastern Illinois University El Centro will have a new, permanent home…
42nd Annual Chuck Kane Scholarship Golf Event
Monday, August 4, 2014The Northeastern Illinois University Foundation will host its oldest philanthropic event, the Chuck Kane Scholarship Golf Event, on Monday, August 18 at Traditions at Chevy…