Welcome to Project Success
Established in 1968 as an educational access and equity program, a main focus was to recruit and retain African American students.Today, Project Success remains dedicated to access and equity by serving students of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, and backgrounds making it one of the most diverse programs on campus. Project Success also continues its tradition of creating innovative student support services that help retain students by providing support services that help students build a strong academic and social foundation while they are transitioning into the colligate environment.
- A merit based scholarship
- Attentive academic advising
- A three-credit academic skills building and transition course
- Access to Academic Peer Mentors
- Access to exclusive tutoring programs in the Learning Support Center and the Math Development Program
- Access to academic skills building workshops
- Priority consideration for all Northeastern Summer Transition Programs
- Social and Northeastern school spirit programs & events
- Multicultural & performing arts activities for Project Success students
- Caring, supportive, and enthusiastic staff members
Questions? Contact us at (773) 442-4980.
Eligible applicants for admission will have an Admission Score of 550 or higher
To apply, you must submit an application and fee, along with all documents and materials identified in the ‘Freshman Applicants’ portion of the Northeastern admission application.
For more information about the program, please call (773) 442-4980.
Ensemble Español launches Our Chance to Dance Youth Festival
5 hours agoEnsemble Español Spanish Dance Theater will launch the Our Chance to Dance Youth Festival, taking place Oct. 17-23. Collaborating dance programs and companies include the…
Northeastern to host sixth annual NETT Day
12 hours agoGeorge Vukotich from 1871 and Keith Wakeman from SuperBetter will deliver the keynote addresses during Northeastern Illinois University’s sixth annual NETT Day on Oct. 15. Vukotich,…
Northeastern to host second annual Disability Awareness Days event.
12 hours agoAmerican artist and activist Riva Lehrer, whose work focuses on issues of physical identity and the socially challenged body, will present “Disability & Queer Identity”…