Welcome to Project Success
Established in 1968 as an educational access and equity program, a main focus was to recruit and retain African American students.Today, Project Success remains dedicated to access and equity by serving students of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, and backgrounds making it one of the most diverse programs on campus. Project Success also continues its tradition of creating innovative student support services that help retain students by providing support services that help students build a strong academic and social foundation while they are transitioning into the colligate environment.
- A merit based scholarship
- Attentive academic advising
- A three-credit academic skills building and transition course
- Access to Academic Peer Mentors
- Access to exclusive tutoring programs in the Learning Support Center and the Math Development Program
- Access to academic skills building workshops
- Priority consideration for all Northeastern Summer Transition Programs
- Social and Northeastern school spirit programs & events
- Multicultural & performing arts activities for Project Success students
- Caring, supportive, and enthusiastic staff members
Questions? Contact us at (773) 442-4980.
Eligible applicants for admission will have an Admission Score of 550 or higher
To apply, you must submit an application and fee, along with all documents and materials identified in the ‘Freshman Applicants’ portion of the Northeastern admission application.
For more information about the program, please call (773) 442-4980.
Noteworthy at Northeastern: Commencement countdown
2 hours agoCommencement is coming! Northeastern Illinois University will recognize speaker and LGBT rights leader Evan Wolfson with an honorary doctorate degree, but he’s not the only happy story…
College of Graduate Studies and Research awards six Research and Creative Activities Assistantships
1 day agoNortheastern Illinois University’s College of Graduate Studies and Research, together with the Research and Creative Activities Advisory Group, has awarded the Graduate Dean’s Research and…
Quinta Essentia Recorder Quartet to perform in Jewel Box Series
3 days agoBrazil’s Quinta Essentia Recorder Quartet will make their Chicago debut on May 20 as part of Northeastern Illinois University’s Jewel Box Series. The performance will…