Welcome to Project Success
Established in 1968 as an educational access and equity program, a main focus was to recruit and retain African American students.Today, Project Success remains dedicated to access and equity by serving students of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, and backgrounds making it one of the most diverse programs on campus. Project Success also continues its tradition of creating innovative student support services that help retain students by providing support services that help students build a strong academic and social foundation while they are transitioning into the colligate environment.
- A merit based scholarship
- Attentive academic advising
- A three-credit academic skills building and transition course
- Access to Academic Peer Mentors
- Access to exclusive tutoring programs in the Learning Support Center and the Math Development Program
- Access to academic skills building workshops
- Priority consideration for all Northeastern Summer Transition Programs
- Social and Northeastern school spirit programs & events
- Multicultural & performing arts activities for Project Success students
- Caring, supportive, and enthusiastic staff members
Questions? Contact us at (773) 442-4980.
Eligible applicants for admission will have an Admission Score of 550 or higher
To apply, you must submit an application and fee, along with all documents and materials identified in the ‘Freshman Applicants’ portion of the Northeastern admission application.
For more information about the program, please call (773) 442-4980.
Ensemble Español launches 40th anniversary fundraising campaign
2 days agoIn tribute to the Ensemble Español Spanish Dance Theater’s 40th anniversary season, the company has announced a yearlong fundraising campaign titled 40 for 40. The campaign…
Noteworthy at Northeastern: Reunion edition
2 days agoNortheastern Illinois University’s Reunion weekend is upon us—and some of the alumni are on stage! We’ve got details on the two-day festivities, the Northeastern-influenced band…
Northeastern near top of report on student participation as election judges
2 days agoNortheastern Illinois University ranked fifth out of 71 colleges and universities in the Chicago area for student applications to participate as election judges in three…