Welcome to Project Success
Established in 1968 as an educational access and equity program, a main focus was to recruit and retain African American students.Today, Project Success remains dedicated to access and equity by serving students of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, and backgrounds making it one of the most diverse programs on campus. Project Success also continues its tradition of creating innovative student support services that help retain students by providing support services that help students build a strong academic and social foundation while they are transitioning into the colligate environment.
- A merit based scholarship
- Attentive academic advising
- A three-credit academic skills building and transition course
- Access to Academic Peer Mentors
- Access to exclusive tutoring programs in the Learning Support Center and the Math Development Program
- Access to academic skills building workshops
- Priority consideration for all Northeastern Summer Transition Programs
- Social and Northeastern school spirit programs & events
- Multicultural & performing arts activities for Project Success students
- Caring, supportive, and enthusiastic staff members
Questions? Contact us at (773) 442-4980.
Eligible applicants for admission will have an Admission Score of 550 or higher
To apply, you must submit an application and fee, along with all documents and materials identified in the ‘Freshman Applicants’ portion of the Northeastern admission application.
For more information about the program, please call (773) 442-4980.
Northeastern to host 4th Annual Genocide Research Symposium
23 hours agoNortheastern Illinois University will host the 4th Annual Genocide Research Symposium on Nov. 1. Titled “Human Rights and Genocide in Africa and the Diaspora,” the symposium…
Noteworthy at Northeastern: International perspectives
Friday, October 21, 2016Northeastern Illinois University’s week took on an international feel with the publication of a faculty member’s book on archaeology in Mexico and a visit from…
Northeastern to host seventh annual NETT Day
Wednesday, October 19, 2016Northeastern Illinois University will host the seventh annual NETT Day on Oct. 27 in the Auditorium on the Main Campus. The keynote speakers will be Gustavo…