Welcome to Project Success
Established in 1968 as an educational access and equity program, a main focus was to recruit and retain African American students.Today, Project Success remains dedicated to access and equity by serving students of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, and backgrounds making it one of the most diverse programs on campus. Project Success also continues its tradition of creating innovative student support services that help retain students by providing support services that help students build a strong academic and social foundation while they are transitioning into the colligate environment.
- A merit based scholarship
- Attentive academic advising
- A three-credit academic skills building and transition course
- Access to Academic Peer Mentors
- Access to exclusive tutoring programs in the Learning Support Center and the Math Development Program
- Access to academic skills building workshops
- Priority consideration for all Northeastern Summer Transition Programs
- Social and Northeastern school spirit programs & events
- Multicultural & performing arts activities for Project Success students
- Caring, supportive, and enthusiastic staff members
Questions? Contact us at (773) 442-4980.
Eligible applicants for admission will have an Admission Score of 550 or higher
To apply, you must submit an application and fee, along with all documents and materials identified in the ‘Freshman Applicants’ portion of the Northeastern admission application.
For more information about the program, please call (773) 442-4980.
Northeastern to host Kosciuszko Foundation Lecture
13 hours agoThe Northeastern Illinois University Department of World Languages and Cultures and the Polish and American Academic Center for Exchange & Research will host the Kosciuszko…
NWCFS announces Fall 2016 schedule of movie screenings
1 day agoThe Northwest Chicago Film Society (NWCFS) has announced its fall lineup of films that will be shown beginning Sept. 7 on Northeastern Illinois University’s Main Campus. Similar…
Noteworthy at Northeastern: Let the learning begin
5 days agoHere we go! Another academic year has begun—and this time with a new residence hall. Kick of the Fall 2016 semester with the latest from…