Welcome to Project Success
Established in 1968 as an educational access and equity program, a main focus was to recruit and retain African American students.Today, Project Success remains dedicated to access and equity by serving students of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, and backgrounds making it one of the most diverse programs on campus. Project Success also continues its tradition of creating innovative student support services that help retain students by providing support services that help students build a strong academic and social foundation while they are transitioning into the colligate environment.
- A merit based scholarship
- Attentive academic advising
- A three-credit academic skills building and transition course
- Access to Academic Peer Mentors
- Access to exclusive tutoring programs in the Learning Support Center and the Math Development Program
- Access to academic skills building workshops
- Priority consideration for all Northeastern Summer Transition Programs
- Social and Northeastern school spirit programs & events
- Multicultural & performing arts activities for Project Success students
- Caring, supportive, and enthusiastic staff members
Questions? Contact us at (773) 442-4980.
Eligible applicants for admission will have an Admission Score of 550 or higher
To apply, you must submit an application and fee, along with all documents and materials identified in the ‘Freshman Applicants’ portion of the Northeastern admission application.
For more information about the program, please call (773) 442-4980.
Richard J. Helldobler named Interim President of Northeastern
1 day agoThe Northeastern Illinois University Board of Trustees on July 26, 2016, announced the appointment of Provost Richard J. Helldobler as Interim President of the University…
Northeastern to host 2016 Chicago Chamber Music Festival
1 day agoNortheastern Illinois University will host the Chicago Chamber Music Festival (CCMF) from July 30 through Aug. 6. CCMF is a one-week summer immersion program for talented young…
Marie Ross to perform as part of Chicago Historical Clarinet Workshop
2 days agoMarie Ross will perform in the Recital Hall on Northeastern’s Main Campus on August 8, 9 and 10 at 7:30 p.m. as part of the…