Project Success is an academic engagement program that historically, and continues, to serve African-American and first-generation students as they transition from high school to Northeastern. Students in Project Success are provided with personal and academic support programs and services designed to enhance learning and development, as well as ease the academic and social transition to Northeastern.
Project Success students receive:
- An Academic Advisor trained to support minority and first-generation students.
- Programs that help you stay in college and get good grades.
- Social programs that connect you to other students and fun things to do on campus.
- Academic skills building courses and workshops that help you become a stronger student.
- Scholarships for new and current students.
How to Apply/Admission Requirements
Eligible applicants for admission will meet the following academic requirements:
- Rank in the lower 50% of graduating class, AND
- ACT composite score of 15-18, AND
- A minimum of a 2.0 cumulative GPA
To apply, you must submit an application and fee, along with all documents and materials identified in the ‘Freshman Applicants’ portion of the Northeastern admission application. For more information about the program, please call(773) 442-4980.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 773-442-4980
Noteworthy at Northeastern
4 days agoThe first week of the fall semester is almost over at Northeastern Illinois University, and it was a busy one! Here is your cheat sheet…
New Northeastern Education Building Project Awarded
5 days agoThe new $73 million Education Building at Northeastern Illinois University will be designed by national architecture and engineering firm SmithGroupJJR. At 160,000 gross-square-feet, the new building…
Divvy plans Northeastern bike docking station for spring
Thursday, August 21, 2014Chicago’s Divvy bike-sharing service will install a docking station adjacent to the Northeastern Illinois University main campus in the spring of 2015, the program announced…