Project Success is an academic engagement program that historically, and continues, to serve African-American and first-generation students as they transition from high school to Northeastern. Students in Project Success are provided with personal and academic support programs and services designed to enhance learning and development, as well as ease the academic and social transition to Northeastern.
Project Success students receive:
- An Academic Advisor trained to support minority and first-generation students.
- Programs that help you stay in college and get good grades.
- Social programs that connect you to other students and fun things to do on campus.
- Academic skills building courses and workshops that help you become a stronger student.
- Scholarships for new and current students.
How to Apply/Admission Requirements
Eligible applicants for admission will meet the following academic requirements:
- Rank in the lower 50% of graduating class, AND
- ACT composite score of 15-18, AND
- A minimum of a 2.0 cumulative GPA
To apply, you must submit an application and fee, along with all documents and materials identified in the ‘Freshman Applicants’ portion of the Northeastern admission application. For more information about the program, please call(773) 442-4980.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 773-442-4980
Noteworthy at Northeastern: Here we grow!
6 days agoThe Pedroso Center is about to get bigger! Find out what’s in the works for the Center and around Northeastern Illinois University in this week’s…
Stage Center Theatre to debut ‘Why Torture is Wrong’
6 days agoNortheastern Illinois University’s Stage Center Theatre will debut its new production, “Why Torture is Wrong and the People Who Love Them,” on Thursday, Nov. 20. The…
Northeastern schedules groundbreaking for Pedroso Center expansion
Thursday, November 13, 2014Northeastern Illinois University will host a groundbreaking ceremony for the expansion of the Angelina Pedroso Center for Diversity and Intercultural Affairs on Monday, Nov. 24. The…